- What is Life Storage's stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the NYSE under the symbol LSI. For more information, please visit our Stock Data page
- When did Life Storage become a public company?
Life Storage (formerly Sovran Self Storage) has been in the self storage business since 1984; we went public in 1995.
- Where is Life Storage located?
- Does Life Storage pay a dividend?
Yes, Life Storage has paid a quarterly cash dividend since going public in 1995; for more information please visit our Dividends page.
- How can I request additional information from Life Storage?
You may contact us via our Information Request page.
- I have a facility/development I would like to discuss; who do I contact?
You can reach our Real Estate/Acquisitions department by clicking here.
- Where can I look for more information about Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)?
We highly recommend the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts. Their website is www.REIT.com
- Who is Life Storage's Auditor?
Our independent auditor is Ernst & Young LLP, 1500 Key Tower, Buffalo, NY 14202
- Who is Life Storage's Corporate Counsel?
Our corporate counsel is Phillips Lytle LLP, One Canalside -125 Main St., Buffalo, NY 14203